I have mentioned in a previous post about how much I love bullet journaling. I have come to rely on my bullet journal and I use it basically every day. One of the things that I like so much about bullet journaling is the versatility of it; you can decorate to your hearts content or leave the pages completely blank. Most of the time I, of course, decorate my bullet journal pages as much as I can and I have developed a nice collection of decorations from which I can get my arty fix.
As well as washi tape, coloured pens and multiple packs of stickers I also have found a great love for free printable decorations. I have put together a collection of my current favourites, mostly discovered by crawling Pinterest, so that you can get printing and decorating for any crafty project that you may have on the go at the moment!
- Autumn Leaves Planner Stickers from Vintage Glam Studio
2. Happy Planner Printables by My Decorated Bliss
3. Happy Diary Printables from Tiny Me blog
4. Printable Planner Stickers from Three Cheers
5. Whimsical Kitty Planner Stickers by Vintage Glam Studio
6. Fitness Planner Stickers by Vintage Glam Studio
7.Blank Coffe Cup Printables from RebeccaB Designs
8. Nautical Themed Sticker Sheets from My Planner Envy
9. Hydrate Planner Printables by Andrea Nicole Blogs
10. Colourful Page Flag from Chelley Darling